Who We Are

Vince Vandehaar, MBA

Principal Consultant

VVV Consultants LLC – Olathe, KS

(913) 302-7264   VVV@VandehaarMarketing.com

Vince provides professional business consulting services to help healthcare organizations with business Strategy, Research and Deployment. Specifically, Vince facilitates Strategic Planning, creates proven Baldrige-aligned Strategic and Marketing Plans, facilitates and creates IRS-aligned Community Health Needs Assessment reports and conducts both qualitative and quantitative Market Research to document demand and market performance. VVV Consultants LLC has worked with area hospitals, public health agencies and insurance payors since 2008.

Vince started his healthcare consulting firm, VVV Consultants LLC, in October 2008 after working for Saint Luke’s Health System (SLHS) of Kansas City for 16 years. (Note: Saint Luke’s Hospital, SLHS’s largest hospital, won the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in March 2003). Prior to his experience at Saint Luke’s, Vince worked in the payor and insurance industry for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City; Tillinghast, a Tower’s Perrin Actuarial Consulting Firm; and Lutheran Mutual Life Insurance Company.

Currently, Vince teaches Undergraduate, MBA and MHA classes part-time (20% of his time) at Avila, Rockhurst and Webster University in Strategic Planning, Healthcare Marketing, Healthcare Policy and Politics, Marketing Research, Sales and Capstone. Vince then consults the remainder of his time (80% of his time).

Vince is a Malcolm Baldrige coach and a professional focus group moderator. He is actively involved in the national Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (SHSMD), KC Employee Benefit Professional Association, the American Marketing Association Kansas City Chapter (VP, Healthcare Special Interest Group) and an Sg2 advocate.

Vince grew up on a farm in Bondurant, Iowa, is married and currently resides in Olathe, Kansas. Vince graduated from Central College (Pella, IA) with a BA in Business Management and received his MBA from the University of Northern Iowa. Vince enjoys Chiefs Football, Saturday morning pick-up basketball, walking and bogie golf.

 

Tessa E. Taylor, BBA BA

Associate Consultant

VVV Consultants LLC – Olathe, KS

(920) 250-3722   TET@VandehaarMarketing.com

Tessa supports all aspects of VVV Consultants LLC’s healthcare consulting services, from project start to finish. Specifically, Tessa provides project management & fulfillment for Strategic / Marketing Plans, Provider Manpower Assessments and IRS-aligned Community Health Needs Assessments.  In addition, Tessa conducts both qualitative and quantitative market research to support business development initiatives.

Tessa has extensive (3 years) consulting experience from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater’s (UWW) American Marketing Association (AMA) chapter before she joined the VVV Consultants LLC team. Note: UWW AMA has a student-led consulting firm that had various projects related to: digital marketing, market research, branding, video production, IMC marketing plans and event planning. Tessa was also named President and led a team of 15-25 undergrad students to complete assigned work during 2016-2018.

Tessa graduated from UW-Whitewater with dual Bachelor Degrees in Business Administration and Arts in May 2018 and relocated to Kansas City, MO to start her career.  Tessa grew up in a small town in Wisconsin and enjoys playing her French horn, being a fitness advocate, and traveling with family.


 

vvvlogo