VVV Consultants LLC is an Olathe, Kansas based “boutique” healthcare consulting firm specializing in Strategic Planning, Market Research and Business Development.
Vince Vandehaar MBA, Principal, and Alexa Backman, MBA, Associate Consultant, will manage and be responsible for all aspects of project work. With years of business and academic experience in assisting providers, payors and financial service firms gain key Strategic Planning, Market Research and Business Development support, VVV Consultants LLC brings in-depth health industry knowledge, research aptitude, planning expertise and energy. VVV Consultants LLC is organized, professional and uses formal processes of listening to the voice of the customer.
Why VVV Consultants?
- Touch – Midwest “boutique” consulting firm providing hands-on service for more than eight years.
- Quality – Process-driven Malcom Baldrige winner (SLHS 2003) and Phil Kotler (Father of Marketing) follower.
- ROI Value – Flexible charges based on client, project scope, turnaround, etc.
- Client Driven – Seasoned healthcare veteran working for Metro FFS Hospitals, Systems, CAH / Community, Children’s, Behavioral Health, Nursing Homes, Payers, Stand Alone Providers, etc.
- Employment Experience – Marketing careers at Saint Luke’s Health System (16 years), Blue KC, Tillinghast and Cerner Corporation. We understand business!
- Teacher – Marketing / Healthcare Adjunct Professor (28 years) for MHA, MBA, DO and undergraduate students.
- Skilled / Educated – MBAs with Healthcare Management and Marketing minors.
- Trustworthy –Numerous client recommendations / endorsements over the past eight years.
- Market-Driven Focus – Watch the market everyday through the ACA and healthcare reform. Involved in local healthcare marketing groups / societies, etc.
- Community Service – AMAKC Healthcare Special Interest Group chair and assistant and SHSMD new member educator / volunteer.
To date, VVV Consultants LLC has worked with all types of providers – Tertiary Referral Hospitals, Sole Community Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals, Behavioral Health Organizations, Hospices, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) and Nursing Homes – in Kansas, Missouri, Iowa and Nebraska.