VVV Consultants LLC turned 9 years old on 1/1/18. VVV Consultants LLC is an Olathe, KS based “boutique” healthcare consulting firm specializing in Strategy; Research and Business Development services. We partner with clients.
Vince Vandehaar MBA (Principal & Adjunct) started his consulting firm – VVV Consultants LLC on 1/1/2009, after working for Saint Luke’s Health System of Kansas City for 16 years; Blue Cross Blue Shield of KC for 2 years and Tillinghast Tower’s Perrin Actuarial Consulting for 2 ½ years. VVV Consultants LLC provides professional business consulting services to help healthcare organizations grow and compete.
To date, VVV Consultants LLC has worked with all types of providers / payors – Community based Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals, Tertiary Hospitals -all Trauma levels, Behavioral Health Organizations, Hospices, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC), Nursing Homes and Life/Health insurance companies – in Kansas, Missouri, Iowa and Nebraska.
Why VVV Consultants LLC …
- Touch – Midwest “boutique” consulting firm providing hands-on service for more than eight years.
- Quality – Process-driven Malcom Baldrige winner (SLHS 2003) and Phil Kotler (Father of Marketing) follower.
- ROI Value – Flexible charges based on client, project scope, turnaround, etc.
- Client Focus – Seasoned healthcare veteran working for Metro FFS Hospitals, Systems, CAH / Community, Children’s, Behavioral Health, Nursing Homes, Payers, Stand Alone Providers, etc.
- Past Experience – Marketing careers at Saint Luke’s Health System (16 years), Blue KC, and Tillinghast Towers Perrin. We understand business because we have been there!
- Teach – Marketing / Healthcare Adjunct Professor (29 years) for MHA, MBA, DO and undergraduate students.
- Skilled / Educated – MBA with Healthcare Management / Marketing focus.
- Trustworthy –Numerous client recommendations / endorsements over the past 9 years.
- Market-Driven Focus – Market Watch scan daily, news feeds, ACA HC reform. Involved in local healthcare marketing groups / societies, etc.
- Community Service – AMA KC member, EPBA member and SHSMD new member educator / volunteer.