VVV Consultants LLC is 9 years old as of 1/1/18. VVV Consultants LLC is an Olathe, KS based “boutique” healthcare consulting firm specializing in Strategy; Research and Business Development.
Vince Vandehaar MBA (Principal & Adjunct) started his consulting firm – VVV Consultants LLC on 1/1/2009, after working for Saint Luke’s Health System of Kansas City for 16 years; Blue Cross Blue Shield of KC for 2 years and Tillinghast Tower’s Perrin Actuarial Consulting for 2 ½ years. VVV Consultants LLC provides professional business consulting services to help healthcare organizations grow and compete.
Heather Marine, BA CNA (Collaborative Analyst) provides project management for all project work from start to finish. Heather is client focused with a special interest in quality patient healthcare delivery to meet customer needs.
To date, VVV Consultants LLC has worked with all types of providers / payors – Community based Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals, Tertiary Hospitals -all Trauma levels, Behavioral Health Organizations, Hospices, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC), Nursing Homes and Life/Health insurance companies – in Kansas, Missouri, Iowa and Nebraska.
Why VVV Consultants LLC …
- Touch – Midwest “boutique” consulting firm providing hands-on service for more than eight years.
- Quality – Process-driven Malcom Baldrige winner (SLHS 2003) and Phil Kotler (Father of Marketing) follower.
- ROI Value – Flexible charges based on client, project scope, turnaround, etc.
- Client Focus – Seasoned healthcare veteran working for Metro FFS Hospitals, Systems, CAH / Community, Children’s, Behavioral Health, Nursing Homes, Payers, Stand Alone Providers, etc.
- Past Experience – Marketing careers at Saint Luke’s Health System (16 years), Blue KC, and Tillinghast Towers Perrin. We understand business because we have been there!
- Teach – Marketing / Healthcare Adjunct Professor (29 years) for MHA, MBA, DO and undergraduate students.
- Skilled / Educated – MBA with Healthcare Management / Marketing focus.
- Trustworthy –Numerous client recommendations / endorsements over the past 9 years.
- Market-Driven Focus – Market Watch scan daily, news feeds, ACA HC reform. Involved in local healthcare marketing groups / societies, etc.
- Community Service – AMA KC member, EPBA member and SHSMD new member educator / volunteer.